1997 - Chi Hua Fitness Co., Ltd founded and focused on the key parts of the Fitness equipments.
1998 - Began supplying AC Generator Brake.
1999 - Hybrid Generator Brake patent was certified in Germany.
- Began supplying LCB for treadmill.
2000 - Hybrid Generator Brake patent was certified in USA.
- Began supplying brakes to Precor USA (top brand of fitness equipment manufacturer)
- Founded Yih Hua Fitness Co., Ltd (Shanghai).
2001 - Direct Driving Apparatus (for treadmill) patent was certified in USA, Germany, Taiwan and China.
2002 - Began supplying Hybrid Generator Brake.
- Began supplying Flywheel Magneto parts.
2003 - Began supplying Armature Ass’y of brushless Motor.
- A winding factory was acquired by CHI HUA.
2004 - Began supplying outer Rotor Brush DC Motor.
- Rare-Earth Magnet and Framework of Special Magnetic Field patent was certified
2005 - Began supplying DC Brush Motor (3HP).
2006 - Developed special high power ECB.
2007 - Merged Fitness-Tek Corp and invested Vista Shanghai Pu-Ton Factory.
2008 - ISO 9001/2000 certified.
2009 - Loading Device of Leg Extension Machine patent was certified in Germany, USA and Taiwan.
- Invested in APC Technology participating in the development of Tetra system and LED-lamp.
2010 - Promoted ISO/TS 16949 quality system.
- Started mass production in Vietnam factory.
- Invested Preventive Medical Health Care Co., Ltd(PMHC). co-operating with the research of rehabilitation equipment.
- Cooperated new type of braking system with Senoh Japan in Medical Rehabilitation.
- Purchased new site at Hukou
2011 - Designed the fitness and medical equipments together with clients using special motor / generator system.
- Moved to new factory at HuKou.
2012 - IPO (Initial Public Offerings) approved listing in Taiwan Stock Market.
- Won the 15th Rising Star Award.
2013 - Supplys total solution of control unit (very low inertia brake +controller +console) to PMHC to assemble the medical rehabilitation equipments.
- PMHC starts to produce the equipment assembly and ships to the reputed customers [ex. Senoh (Japan), Tunturi (The Netherlands)
- PMHC cooperates with VGH (Veterans General Hospital) and provides VGH with integrated medical rehabilitation equipments to implement clinical research.